You’re probably tired and frustrated that you have to carry a remote control inside your car or in your bag to open your garage door when you get home. You’re maybe hoping that something like a phone can do everything for you. Make calls, text, go online and yes, even open the garage door for you. Well, you can have just that with a little tinkering and a help from our list of the best iPhone apps to open your garage door.
1. My Door Opener – it is a native iPhone application combined with an inexpensive and easy to set up kit. It will allow your garage door to be safely and securely opened, closed and monitored right in the palm of your hand. There are other devices that can be controlled and monitored by My Door Opener, like your gates, the fireplace and other things you can think of.
2. NiOGarage – this is an affordable WiFi garage door kit that you can install in-line with your existing garage door opener. This will allow you to use your Android or iPhone to open and close your garage door. It is super easy to set-up and you don’t need to buy a new unit, clicker, door etc. and it doesn’t have any monthly fees.
3. iSmartGate – this garage door opener lets you control your garage door with Siri. Just get your iSmartGate device which is completely compatible with all brands and types of garage doors and have it installed in your garage door. Download the app on your iPhone and set up on the menu with the door/s you want to use.
4. SecuRemote – this is not only available on iPhone but can also be used with your Android or Blackberry phones. SecuRemote can add up to 5 users to control your garage door and its receiver has a range of 60 to 100 feet.
5. BTMate – this lets you open your garage door with the use of an Android or an iPhone. It is compatible with brands like Chamberlain, Genie, Sears, Liftmaster, Raynor and AccessMaster. It is simple to install and guaranteed to be a secure.